Next Steps class
One of the first ways to take a next step at our church is to go to the Next Steps class. It’s a chance to hear from Jerel about the vision of Love Lake Norman, our history, and how you can get involved. Next Steps is currently offered every 6-8 weeks after the Sunday Worship Experience.
One of the best ways to take a next step with Love Lake Norman is to begin to support the church with your giving. We have three ways to give: text, online, and the Sunday offering. Click here to begin giving.
Serving Teams provide the fuel for the mission of Love Lake Norman! Every team needs more great volunteers to bring their energy and input to the church. Our current teams include:
- Guest Experience (welcoming people and ensuring a great experience)
- Facilities (managing our facility usage, setup, teardown)
- Tech (audio, video, lighting, web…training provided)
- LakeKidz (kids’ ministry)
- Next Wave (student ministry)
- Volunteer Care (caring for volunteers as they serve!)
Crews are small groups of people who meet regularly to build friendships, encourage one another in faith, serve together and embody the mission of Love Lake Norman - to help people find and follow Jesus. We believe that everyone needs a group! If you have questions email us email@example.com. Click here to view available crews and to sign up